The Center for Rural Entrepreneurial Studies (CRES), through the University of Minnesota, Crookston, is a grant funded organization that assists entrepreneurs in Northwestern Minnesota with the development and creation of their entrepreneurial enterprise. CRES serves eleven counties including Beltrami, Clearwater, Kittson, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Marshall, Norman, Pennington, Polk, Red Lake and Roseau. The services offered by CRES are based on the client’s needs which include but are not limited to Feasibility Analysis, Growth Strategies, Product and Service Development, Lean Evaluation, Supply Chain Analysis, Market Extensions, Sales Forecasting, and other projects and services identified by regional companies.
- Entrepreneur & Small Business Exchange - May 21st Saturday, May 4, 2013
- Now Hiring Student Interns for Fall 2013 Monday, April 15, 2013
- CRES to welcome founder of Tastefully Simple, Jill Blashack Strahan on February 26th, at 12:00 p.m. in Kiehle Auditorium Tuesday, January 22, 2013
- UMC Brand Management Students Present Branding Recommendations to Regional Entrepreneur Thursday, November 8, 2012
- CRES brings Rib King "Famous Dave" Anderson to U of M, Crookston on Thursday, February 2, 2012; Event takes place at 12 p.m. in Bede Ballroom, Sargeant Student Center Wednesday, January 25, 2012