The Center for Rural Entrepreneurial Studies (CRES), through the University of Minnesota Crookston, assists entrepreneurs and small businesses in northwest Minnesota with the development and creation of their entrepreneurial enterprise. The services offered by CRES are based on the client’s needs which include, but are not limited to, marketing plans, business plans, website analysis, internet marketing strategies, human resource management, feasibility analysis, growth strategies, product and service development, supply chain analysis, market extensions, and other projects identified by regional companies.
- Enhancing Your Online Profile Monday, December 2, 2013
- Alternative to Traditional Credit Card Readers Tuesday, November 26, 2013
- Center for Rural Entrepreneurial Studies Seeks Entrepreneurs and Small Businesses Interested in Potential Project Partnership; Deadline for spring semester is Tuesday, December 10 Saturday, November 23, 2013
- Get your Business Facebook Page Up and Running Like a Pro! Thursday, October 24, 2013
- Anytime Fitness Co-Founder & CEO, Chuck Runyon, to Speak at U of M Crookston Monday, September 30, 2013