The Center for Rural Entrepreneurial Studies (CRES), through the University of Minnesota Crookston, assists entrepreneurs and small businesses in northwest Minnesota with the development and creation of their entrepreneurial enterprise. The services offered by CRES are based on the client’s needs which include, but are not limited to, marketing plans, business plans, website analysis, internet marketing strategies, human resource management, feasibility analysis, growth strategies, product and service development, supply chain analysis, market extensions, and other projects identified by regional companies.
- Rabbi Moshe Weiss, Inventor of the Sound Bender featured on "Shark Tank" to Speak on Tuesday, March 25, 2014, at the U of M Crookston; Weiss will present at Noon in Bede Ballroom, Sargeant Student Center Monday, March 10, 2014
- Introduction to Government Contracting Workshop Monday, February 3, 2014
- Kick-off to Social Media Basics Series Tuesday, January 28, 2014
- Enhancing Your Online Profile Monday, December 2, 2013
- Alternative to Traditional Credit Card Readers Tuesday, November 26, 2013